What day/month/Year is it?

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone else badly loose track of time? I mean last I knew it was mid January and today I'm trying to use the jan PC coupon and it's not valid... and i storm off to the PC club to find out why.... and erm... it's February... WHAT????

I had so so so so so much work I had to accomplish this month (er I mean last month!) and how the heck is it already February? I'm not ready for February yet! Quick, help me find those lost days of January!

*whimper*

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I had a couple of days in January I didn't use. I suppose I could give them to you if that will help.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

LOL...

It's just been a crazy month, so many changes in life that I'm just having a hard time keeping up mentally! I have sticky notes EVERYWHERE (actually stick white pads... ever hear of them? They are like sticky notes, but glossy white boards, you can erase them! Like whiteboards! I put them everywhere with a marker beside them and write down things wherever I am.... And i still forget!!!!!!

Oi oi oi~

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,110
    edited December 1969

so long as you do not end up like Johnny Nmemonic, or Drew Barrymore in Fifty first dates!

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Great Scott! I've travelled backwards in time! You mean to tell me it's not 2031? I must have sent the wrong time coordinates into the flux capacitor! Time to go back... back to the future!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,633
    edited December 1969

Greetings, time travelers! As I type this it is February 2, 2013 of the Gregorian calendar. We have not yet switched to Robot Overlord Metric Time, so you may need to use your cybernetic implants to properly convert into a scale you will understand.