Huntsman fantasy discount broke for anyone else?

agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Having the Huntsman in my cart does nothing to change the price of DAZ Original fantasy items. Support's obviously doing nothing to fix it since I put the ticket in on Friday and we've hit the weekend now. Anyone have thoughts/experience on how to resolve this? Maybe it's just an odd glitch.

It's not because it's a 'weekend' discount and somehow DAZ hasn't officially hit Saturday yet, is it?

Comments

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Yeah, it didn't work for me either. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a 'buy it, then you'll get the discount', or a 'if it's in the cart at the same time you get the discount'. If it's supposed to be the latter (as the ad says) it's definitely broken.

-- Morgan

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,130
    edited December 1969

Didn't work for me either so in wait mode to see if it gets fixed for the Huntsman. It worked for the Shuttlestar when it had a similar promotion... even got the 60% discount on 1.99 items so was really great.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

Gave up and bought things, then just asked for the discount to be refunded.

Can't believe how badly the sales are broken now. The Chinese New Year one looks to be working fine, but thanks to the last one I have all my 3D budget tied up so it seems I'll miss it.

-looks askance at the current store-