Carrara Pro Training WOW Mr Bremmer

petefpetef Posts: 47
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Going through my disks the other day and I found Mr Bremmer's VTC Carrara Pro 6 Training I bought a long time back and WOW
its exceptional, I'm half way through and their is so much detail. Even using C8 Pro its still got a lot of relevant stuff.

Looking on the VTC site there is a version for 7pro, wish it was for 8pro...

Just thought it might be of interest for anyone looking to learn some new skills. :-)

Comments

• Kevin SandersonKevin Sanderson Posts: 1,643
    edited December 1969

He and Phil know Carrara! You can't go wrong with those tutes. I wish Sub7th was still around. He could even improve on them! I learned so much from his Fruit Bowl tute but it's long gone from his ghost site.

• petefpetef Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

I've gone through both of Phil's (Infinite Skills) Beginners and Advanced training disks and their very good but
    for my style of learning I'm liking Mark Bremmer's tut's more. Ive learnt load's from Phil's tuts but Mark takes the detail to
    another level IMO.

For someone looking for "Pro" Carrara training you cant go wrong with either, and with Cripeman also were spoilt for choice.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    edited December 1969

petef said:
    Going through my disks the other day and I found Mr Bremmer's VTC Carrara Pro 6 Training I bought a long time back and WOW
    its exceptional, I'm half way through and their is so much detail. Even using C8 Pro its still got a lot of relevant stuff.

Just thought it might be of interest for anyone looking to learn some new skills. :-)

What site is this?
    Could you post a link?

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

petef said:

Mark Bremmer used to be on Renderosity as a forum leader for Carrara, don't know if he still is.

edited December 1969

Yep, he is still there and posting tips. The forum is quiet sometimes but gets active from time to time. Much less drama there.

edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    petef said:

What site is this?
    Could you post a link?

http://www.vtc.com

edited December 1969

The forum is quiet sometimes but gets active from time to time. Much less drama there.

You're right about that.

edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    petef said:

What site is this?
    Could you post a link?

http://www.vtc.com

Thanks Kevin

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626
    edited December 1969

I have both phil's tutorial series which I have found so useful but I also have the earlier Mark Bremmer ones from VTC.

Some people might think its a double up but Marks tuts are excellent and although many subjects are covered by both, each approach them from different angles giving different insights,tips,tricks. Thoroughly recommend Mark Bremmers tuts even if you already have Philw's. Get them all.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,424
    edited December 1969

0oseven said:
    I have both phil's tutorial series which I have found so useful but I also have the earlier Mark Bremmer ones from VTC.

Some people might think its a double up but Marks tuts are excellent and although many subjects are covered by both, each approach them from different angles giving different insights,tips,tricks. Thoroughly recommend Mark Bremmers tuts even if you already have Philw's. Get them all.I agree. When it comes to learning this stuff, you can never have enough quality eduction.
    He and Phil know Carrara! You can't go wrong with those tutes. I wish Sub7th was still around. He could even improve on them! I learned so much from his Fruit Bowl tute but it's long gone from his ghost site.

Not to mention his amazing generosity of high quality freebies - "Oh I was just messing around one day, and...", and you download this totally awesome thing! Maybe he's just laying low for a while?
  • petefpetef Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

Mr Bremmer is still around, I keep checking the Carrara Renderosity gallery quite regularly.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2409667&section_id=6&genre;_id=&np;