Problem with textures in Dreamlongue

HeraHera Posts: 1,955

Problem with textures in Dreamlongue
http://www.daz3d.com/dream-lounge

Hello!

I'm trying to apply a wallpaper texture to the walls in the dreamlongue hall, but the texture doesn't show up.It's all just beige. Neither can I get the bump maps to work. The same goes for the sofas and the TV-stand. Most of the other objects seem to handle textures normally. I've been trying to copy textures from the other objects and up to the walls but without any help. It's just as if they loses every data when applied.

I'm also wonder if there's some templates for this object, as I'm trying to add different wall papers to the different rooms.

Anyone have any clue about this? Running DAZ 4.5.1.56, but I made a test in daz 3 as well, and recieved the same problem.

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited December 1969

Going by the store page and that it uses lights based on LDP it could be a case of old and very out of date shaders that aren't DS3 or 4 compatible, bug report it and then think about getting your money back.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thanks Bejaymac!

It's odd because the product is rather new, I bought it in the summer or fall of '12, so one would think it to work with at least DAZ 3. I've been trying to get in touch with Dreamlight too, who made the product, but they don't reply to my messages. I'll definitely file a bug report now.