Big "bowl" Promotion problem

DisthronDisthron Posts: 17
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi, so the Big "bowl" Promotion seems to say that if you buy $10 worth of stuff you get to pick 1 of the bowl products for free. I bought some stuff the yesterday but I don't seem to be able to choose any of the products from the promotion. I thought I might get a coupon or something but nothing has come so fare.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You Order for $10 or more and add 1 off the FREE items on the same order.

• DisthronDisthron Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You Order for $10 or more and add 1 off the FREE items on the same order.

But when I did that it still showed up that I was being charged for it.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Not at the Full checkout time. I have a Close friend that just did it to get this http://www.daz3d.com/big-bowl-blowout/touchdown-baby for free.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,999
    edited February 2013

The items carted will always show the price as you see it in the store pages. Any bonus discounts or free product bonuses are deducted on the Discount line above the total. I did a sample order for $30 and was able to cart 3 free items. Notice they are deducted on the Discount line. Total charged is $30.00

You don't have to go through the check out process to see the applied discounts, just use the My Cart>Go to Shopping cart link at the top of each page to view the total due.

ScreenShot019.jpg
    701 x 692 - 48K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

I don't recall seeing anything in the discount section, is it for Platinum Club members only?

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,999
    edited February 2013

Nope appears to be for anyone. I tried the same thing without being logged into the store and got identical results.

Just be sure you're carting more than $10. One free item per $10 carted. Try it!

Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

I'll take your word for it, But I've already gone and placed the order and spent the money so I guess if the support staff decide no to help me I just won't get my free stuff.