V4 Creature Wing

digitelldigitell Posts: 577
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was looking at this product and it says on the page that I have purchased it. But I cannot find it anywhere in my itemized orders, Does this product use another name? I searched for V4 Creature Wing, Wing, Creature Wing and it is nowhere in my order list??

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,974
    edited December 1969

Mine is listed in order history under "V4 Creature Wings" and the item page 'Add to Cart' button shows as 'Purchased'.

• digitelldigitell Posts: 577
    edited December 1969

Yea mine shows Purchased on the item page too but it is not listed in my order history...very odd?? So I guess that is the correct name it falls under. I am just wondering why it is listed as Purchased on the item page and not listed in my order history. Thanks for replying to my post! :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You could have bought it as part of a bundle.

edited December 1969

Oh wow..now I wonder where that would be listed under ...good point Chohole! Thanks! :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,974
    edited December 1969

I did think I'd got them as part of a bundle, but if so they are listed as a standalone in my order history and I can see no sign of a bundle that contains them in various searches of the shop.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1779/ Fun with bundles thread. Lists the newer dundles in the thread, and has a link to the original list in one post.

Caveat, there are a lot of bundles listed.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1779/ Fun with bundles thread. Lists the newer dundles in the thread, and has a link to the original list in one post.

Caveat, there are a lot of bundles listed.

Thanks Chohole!