Daz Studio 4.5 pro 64 bit

sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214
edited December 1969 in New Users

There is something that i totally dont understand here:

until a couple of months ago i obtained the free version of Daz Studio 4.5 pro...from the online store here at Daz...and everytime that i opened Studio...the first thing that appeared was the Genesis figure.
'
Afterwards i stopped using Studio for a couple of months...and now i downloaded Studio once again here from the store for free...and much to my surprise when i open Studio...the Genesis base figure is gone!...i did a search for it in Studio self...no where to be found!...am i missing something here?...Genesis base figure used to be included by default in Daz Studio...what has happened?...

thanks for viewing.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited February 2013

you need to install the genesis essentials or whatever it is called. Genesis is still free, but comes in a separate installer. you should be able to get if you check out your downloadable files. If not just reset the downloads for DS 4.5.

for pc version it's called

DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro - Genesis Starter Essentials 1.11 - exe - pc

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214
    edited December 1969

Things have clearly changed...there used to be content included within the application...including the Genesis base figure plus more additional content.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

sheedee3D said:
    Things have clearly changed...there used to be content included within the application...including the Genesis base figure plus more additional content.

And then the whole package got too big...so they split it, the main program and the content. Both are needed to 'complete' the install. Which is actually the way it used to be...years and years ago...so we've come full circle.