Body modification and flip effects

samialshahrisamialshahri Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi everyone,

again playing with DAZ trying to create a virtual happy land, oh w/e never mind that I am just a noob who needs some help XD

I am having problem in making muscles more cut and buffed or boobs and butts more bigger and rounder on DAZ am I missing something, is there any option to modify and adjust the human body with the free DAZ software or do I need to buy something?

lets say I wanted to do a switched stance for example the male karate pose has the left arm stretched forward and the left leg bent forward while the right arm bent under the chest and right leg straight back. Is there a reflection effect makes the left side doing the right side and the opposite? that would be neat for running cycle and a 1-2 step, punch or whatever.

your help is always greatly appreciated
Sam

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,954
    edited December 1969

To adjust the shape you do really need to buy some morphs - the Evolution body morphs and the Muscle morphs look to be the ones that would meet most of your needs.

There is a Symmetry command, available from the Parameters pane option menu (right click on the tab) or from Edit>Figure>Symmetry.

• samialshahrisamialshahri Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much,

one last question for today and i'll do a few anime till something else comes up,

how do you save a created pose?

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

File -> Save As -> Pose Preset