Add to cart shows 'Purchased' items - me likes big time!

Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Went to the store and accidentally clicked an item that I had purchased previously. Lo and behold - the "Add to Cart" button showed "Purchased"! And there was much rejoicing (ok a la Monty Python Holy Grail rejoicing 'Yay"!)

This feature could have been there a few days and I missed it. I have earned my title of "Captain Obvious".

Thanks DAZ!.

Now if it could break down the bundle into its components and show the items purchased that way. (I know I want it all and I want it now.)

But at least I don't have to search my Order History for the Fast Grabs and special deals on individual items any more.

(Back to the 'much rejoicing.)

Comments

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Pity they didn't do it sooner but glad it's finally done.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Nice one robert (hows things dude) thx for the heads up...I am so glad it is finally done.

• NakiloeNakiloe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've just seen it too :D
    It seems that technical team begins to manage to work with magento, congrats to them :D

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited February 2013

I have found it's not perfect. A few did not show purchased though I remembered buying them and found them as speciic line items in my order history.

I dropped a note the help desk with specific examples. Before we go ballistic, it's only about 10-15% and did seem biased to a couple of specific vendors for some reason. (Even that wasn't a 100% issue.)

So, maybe my time spent digging through my history to find the examples will help. And remember, items you bought in a bundle of some kind will not show as purchased. The bundle will show but not individual items.

It is a step in the right direction and I thank the team for getting they system to work. Let's hope it's a few glitches they can track down.

(@ Pete: doin' fine. I'll be hitting the road again soon. Sorry to hear about your PC woes, but at least you have a bit of a work around to get your 3D creativity fix.)

Post edited by Robert952 on