Content Types and Auto-conforming

BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I only use the CMS when I'm making/converting content for Genesis, that way I have access to all of the Content Types, after I've finished I close DS and stop the CMS before restarting DS.

Now my problem is that all of the conformers I make/convert and save using "Figure/Prop Asset", all auto-conform to Genesis with or without the CMS running, yet so far nobody elses conformers, including the stuff that comes with Genesis, will auto-conform, they all need the CMS to be running. Mine are all tagged as "wearable" yet every other one is a "scene subset", the attached pic shows the asset save window, as you can see the Content type is "Follower" or one of it's sub types, this is what I always get with conformers, so the big question is why do you idiots change it to the wrong Content type, hell even doing it without the CMS running still gives me "wearable".

It's bad enough having to edit Poser content to a) stop it creating errors in the log, and b) fixing morphs that don't bloody work. Now I have to replace your garbage files with the correct ones for a conformer, is it a case of the blind leading the bloody blind around here or something (and that includes the devs).

Types.jpg
556 x 581 - 207K