Upgrading Victoria 5 to the "pro" version?

Phantom11Phantom11 Posts: 32
edited December 1969 in New Users

Okay, so I neglected to read all the fine print before I purchased Victoria 5, and NOW I find that the Geo Grafted Genitalia are ONLY available on the PRO version. GREAT. So, is there any way I can upgrade Victoria to the "pro" version, or at least buy the Genitalia as separate add-ons?

I'm a bit annoyed that they weren't included as in previous versions of Victoria. What's the deal with that, anyway?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited February 2013

You would need to open a Support ticket to get an answer to your question.

I have never seen an upgrade price for a Pro bundle, and I have never seen Genitals sold seperately either. It may take a day or two to get an answer as Support are very busy at present, so the sooner the better.

To reach Support, use Help > Contact Us at the top of the Forum.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

You would need to open a Support ticket to get an answer to your question.

I have never seen an upgrade price for a Pro bundle, and I have never seen Genitals sold seperately either. It may take a day or two to get an answer as Support are very busy at present, so the sooner the better.

To reach Support, use Help > Contact Us at the top of the Forum.

please let us know what response you get, I'd like to know what they say :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

Phantom11 said:
    Okay, so I neglected to read all the fine print before I purchased Victoria 5, and NOW I find that the Geo Grafted Genitalia are ONLY available on the PRO version.

You can also get them through purchasing the Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle, or the Victoria Michael Combo Bundle (in case you'd rather have either of these vs. buying Vicky's pro bundle).
  • Phantom11Phantom11 Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll open up a support ticket and see what kind of response I get. I've found through searching the forum that this issue has been raised before. Doesn't seem like the powers that be at DAZ are going to do anything about it, but we'll see.

At least Scott-Livingston brought up the great idea of getting them through the Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle; since Genesis is universal, it should work on Vicky, too, right?