Request: League of Legends characters

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi! I'm no good at modeling, but I'd really love some League of Legends champions for some awesome renders! If anyone is looking for a new project, I'd DL it if it were free or buy it if it were not!

Comments

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

Could you give some examples of specific ones you'd like the most? It's probably quite possible to piece a lot of their looks together from existing content, even if not perfect.

• ServantServant Posts: 758
    edited December 1969

Could you give some examples of specific ones you'd like the most? It's probably quite possible to piece a lot of their looks together from existing content, even if not perfect.

I agree. With all the choices out, it's just a matter of mixing and matching. Genesis, with all the morph options, is ideal for bringing those LoL characters to life. Add a bit of texturing and PS postwork, and you're good to go. Specifying which ones to do would certainly help narrow things down. :)

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Easy ones, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Graves and Garen are 4 of my favorites!

• ServantServant Posts: 758
    edited December 1969

Easy ones, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Graves and Garen are 4 of my favorites!

Yeah. Those aren't difficult to translate. Miss Fortune's trademark hat is probably the hardest one to get right and might need a new prop or creative tweaking in hex or a similar program, or perhaps a deformer or three.