Duplicate formula error

Hi,
I need help tracking down which file is causing this duplicate formula error
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5136): Duplicate formula found linking ZBulgeNegRight & Value in /Scenes/NNNNCharacter.duf
I'm getting it for a whole bunch of scene files and I can't figure out what's causing it.
Tried all the install/uninstall advice and I'm getting nowhere.
Thanks.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Have a look at this in the Knowledge base:

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/entries/20651678-How-to-fix-the-Duplicate-Formula-message

What version of DS are you using? Help > About DAZ Studio
    Are you finding these in the Log File? Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File?

Does the content work correctly when loaded? These are warnings rather than errors, but they should be able to be fixed.

• edited December 1969

So this will be really easy - Everything I have is no older then October 2012.

I'm using the newest version of Daz and tried uninstalling everything on the list and then some.

I had things installed and started uninstalling them peice-meal when the Content manager came online - so that I could let the content manager install things into one spot.
    I think what happened might be that the content manager isn't installing something correctly now. Since the problem started coming up Wed night-Thursday. It's really recent.

If I could track down which file in specific was causing the problem, I'd re-install it using the old installer... but I can't figure out which product is the culprit, and I really don't want two copies of a bunch of programs on my computer if all I need is one. It's the same error for a whole bunch of my personal scene files.... which to me says it's only one file set causing the problem.

• edited December 1969

PS:
    DAZ 4.5 pro
    Yes the problem is copied from the log file... which is very long and throwing a huge bunch of repeats of the same error (and why I didn't copy the whole file.
    But it comes up when the content is loaded.
    It also shows up as a formula duplicated error when I load the file.
    The files take a while but they do eventually load and nothing seems to be amiss.