Consistant problem

RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146

I have been having consistant problems with items (zips-IM0000______). The last item purchased was "Night Wings" that was supposed to be merged in the Dark World Wings file. But nodda. It would be nice to have a more user/purchaser friendly download format-one that doesn't cause headaches or treasure hunt situations.

This is an item I really want to work.

Well, in advance-thanks for any and all help offered. Now it's time to walk my dog to do his "business".

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I can't find any of these items in the Store? Are you using the DIM? Are you saying you can't find installed content? How are you looking, Content Library, Smart Content?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476
    edited December 1969

If you are downloading the zips from your downloadable products page and extracting them, you need to place the contents of the extracted Content folder in your install folder - Windows users can just drag and drop, agreeing to merge when prompted, but Mac users will need to move individual folders.

• salmerckersalmercker Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

I am also having problems wit the night wins product. When I first bought it i had no problems downloading and installing it. However, I had to reformat due to a virus and lost all my daz content. SO I just installed the new daz 4.6 and the DIM. IT downloaded almost all of the other stuff I had previously ordered including stuff from the order I placed that included night wings. however, it refuses to give me a download for night wings. When i goto the store page for it it doesn't even say i have purchased the item. even tho I have a order form stating I did.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476
    edited December 1969

Open a Sales support ticket, including the order number from your purchase.

• salmerckersalmercker Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

already did but i think i put it in tech support