I stopped getting Platinum Club discounts, even though you took my money. What's that about?

I stopped getting Platinum Club discounts, even though you took my money. What's that about? Where are those "coupons" you talk about?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Are you logged in?

The monthly coupon is stickied in the Members Only forum. This month's is here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/17253/

• edited December 1969

Hmmm. Not sure why this has to be so complicated. Thanks, though.

I tried to post elsewhere regarding the Install Manager I've recently tested. A few items failed to install but the Install Manager doesn't seem to know what to do. Jason for Genesis did not install. Neither did the Genesis Starter Essentials bundle. The Victoria 42 base doesn't seem to have installed either. I was immediately notified that I didn't have access to be making posts and kicked out. Perhaps you can pass this along to someone.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Are you saying you are currently unable to access the Members Only forum?

What error messages are you getting? I haven't tried installing the V4.2 Base yet, but both GSE and Jason installed fine for me with DIM.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Are you saying you are currently unable to access the Members Only forum?

What error messages are you getting? I haven't tried installing the V4.2 Base yet, but both GSE and Jason installed fine for me with DIM.

I've been getting those messages tonight as well ... think it's just the forums acting a tad quirky. Might be a 'time' issue for taking too long to type replies, not sure on that. Sometimes hitting 'preview' first helps, sometimes it doesn't. Something silly about having to sign in [I am signed in] and didn't have to re-signin to get posting again. Just kept clicking back and forth until something happened.

• edited December 1969

I haven't used this forum much. I just know that I typed a message and was kicked out. Perhaps it was the secret beta police.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

No. There are though a couple of 'triggers' for the spam filter. One cannot post exactly the same word or two post after post, for eg.