Warning: Wrong type of node for joint parameter

GranvilleGranville Posts: 690

I have a product that I got from a vendor at rendo called old courtyard. It is absolutely beautiful when rendered. I am able to load all the cr2 an even the entire pz3 scene into DS3. But I can not load either successfully into DS4.5. The cr2s load and are listed in the scene tab, but they are no where to be found. When loading I repeated get the error

Warning: Wrong type of node for joint parameter

This happens occasionally in 4.5: scenes and cr2s that loaded fine in DS3 load blank. Can anyone advise me how to fix these models?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

Do you have a link to the product?

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Load them in DS3; make any adjustments for surfaces etc. and save as DAZ scene files. You should be able to open them in DS4.5 using the Scene files.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited December 1969

In DS4 select it in the scene tab, then in the Parameters tab check for any dials that say "Empty_Range", if you do find any then you will have to change them as DS4 doesn't like dials like that, especially scale dials.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

Here is the link to the product and the full detail of the log file

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/old-courtyard/79411/

Reading b2.obj
    Warning: Wrong type of node for joint parameter on line 365 in E:/Poser Big Content/runtime/libraries/Character/Environments/France/Courtyard Romance/b2.cr2
    Warning: Wrong type of node for joint parameter on line 390 in E:/Poser Big Content/runtime/libraries/Character/Environments/France/Courtyard Romance/b2.cr2
    Warning: Wrong type of node for joint parameter on line 416 in E:/Poser Big Content/runtime/libraries/Character/Environments/France/Courtyard Romance/b2.cr2
    Warning: Wrong type of node for joint parameter on line 458 in E:/Poser Big Content/runtime/libraries/Character/Environments/France/Courtyard Romance/b2.cr2
    No bone found for otherActor on line 2329 in E:/Poser Big Content/runtime/libraries/Character/Environments/France/Courtyard Romance/b2.cr2

Thanks for the help.