Conforming clothing

n.psakan.psaka Posts: 0

I have a problem I don't know how to describe. I have a few conforming items that react badly to body morphs in certain versions of DS. I've attached an image to show what happens. See how the clothing breaks into pieces when I morph v4? This is a third-party outfit that's not supported in DS, but it's a SFW example. Some versions also do this to the Gens from M4 Morphs++.

Last year I uninstalled DS4Pro and went back to an earlier 32-bit version because it would do this.

Is there a fix I am missing?

sarong_demo_side-by-side_(steff).jpg
600 x 724 - 121K
Post edited by n.psaka on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No, some older content was not built properly. DS2 and DS3 both could over look the errors and use the items. DS4 and DS4.5 are much more strick about items meshes I have a few myself that just will not work properly.

I think others have found away to fix that issue but I have so much content I just move on. I hope someone else can show you how to fix this error.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

I think that's an issue with the way DS handles at least some .pmd files, external binary morph targets from Poser. You might try the latest version, 4.5.1.56, and if that still has the issue make a bug report.