A5-Azumi

LevanahLevanah Posts: 0

In my Poser library it installed the material mc6 files within the Pose directory and thus they don't show and I had to move them manually in the right place. Please check if this is the case for everyone. Thanks..

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,473
    edited December 1969

Which version of Poser? They should show in Poser 8 and later. In any event, if you wish it changed you need to make a bug report to bugs.daz3d.com in the Content area (Separate log in, it doesn't use your store/forum account, so you will need to register if you haven't before).

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Ehm, Richard: mc6 don't belong in the pose folder, they should be in the materials folder.
    It's not a "wish" to change it, it is a real bug.

edited December 1969

Current versions of Poser allow file types to be in the "wrong" library, and allow material files to be used in the Pose room, as far as I know - I think I've used that with MC6 files in the Figure library (grouping content the way it is in DS, instead of across multiple libraries). But in any event, a bug report is the thing to do.

• LevanahLevanah Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, in PP2012 it will display, but if you use external library python scripts like I do, it won't display and so I think this should be taken into consideration and maybe this also isn't valid for older versions of Poser?

edited December 1969

Well, Genesis won't load in older versions at all - but I would definitely make a bug report pointing out the issue for users of alternative library managers.