Need Some Help Please

Hi all, not sure really how to explain (or what I've done) I'm very new to Daz 3d so not really up on the lingo at the moment, My problem is this On start up of Daz Genesis loads but when I come to put the clothes on her everything is silver as in the attachment, however when I go to render all the clothes show up in their normal state,

Can someone please help me out, I know this isn't how its supposed to be. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

daz-image1-after-render.jpg
592 x 804 - 88K
daz-image1.jpg
532 x 801 - 67K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You need to be using Texture Shaded to see the materials in preview. In the little toolabar at the top of the Viewport, next to where it says Perspective View, there is a dropdown list, Texture Shaded is the second one from the bottom.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750
    edited December 1969

You can choose your preview display option, texture shaded should give you what you want.

textureshaded.png
    640 x 421 - 79K
  • edited December 1969

Thank you so much both of you, and thank you for putting everything in my very simple language and pics, (sure I'll get better at this with time haha) Thanks also for the super quick replies,

Sure I'll have more questions very soon, as I play around in the programme

Many Thanks

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You would do much better to post your questions in the New Users Forum, it is especially geared up for just that.

Look forward to seeing you there.

• edited December 1969

You would do much better to post your questions in the New Users Forum, it is especially geared up for just that.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Okay will head on over there, I'm sure there'll be a lot for me to pick up so that does sound the best place for me haha.
    Thanks again :)