Keeping shoes on when animating?????

CyberpainterCyberpainter Posts: 14
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Please don't tell me to off set the feet on the character. This high heels are combine as one so I can only parent them to the character or hip. I can pose the characters feet and each shoe but when you try to walk the feet seem to go flat and the toes still in position (bent up). The shoes however deform. When I offset the feet the ankle moves a little then the whole character moves up(+) or down(-). The only thing I haven't tried is to parent each part together char. ankle to shoe ankle, char. toe to shoe toe etc. I'm pretty sure Daz4.5Pro(Animate2Plus) won't let me do that, I think I've tried awhile back.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What figure are you using, and what shoes? Are you using Aniblocks with this?

Can you please post a screenshot showing the problem.

• CyberpainterCyberpainter Posts: 14
    edited March 2013

Sorry about not getting back fast. My computer has a hiccup that still needs tending to. For some of your questions the answers are; Yes I'm trying to use aniblocks and the shoes are Arrin_Catalina High Heels V4_A4_Elite. When I get everything else straight I'll get some pics up. I'm thinking the end of next week.

Post edited by Cyberpainter on