Mikchael 2.0

Is there any way to get Michael 2.0 base figure anymore? I see a character pack but it does not state that the base figure comes with it.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't see it in the store now. I don;t see why they would vault the M2 base figure, and not the accessories.

If you write to Support, I'm sure they can tell you if it is still available. It is a very old figure now, was there some particular reason for wanting to use it?

• edited December 1969

I purchased several of the characters that use it and forgot I didn't have the base. Like Darren and Eddie.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

If your purchase was within the last 30 days, you will get your money back without a problem.

I would mention to Support that you bought these characters, and you would like to use them if possible.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

M2 is very old, and not really anywhere near as good a figure as the more recent generations of Michael. I cannot find any reference to Darren or Eddie in the store. Did you buy then here.

• edited December 1969

They are character's from Jepe. I think I got them from Poser Addicts.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    M2 is very old, and not really anywhere near as good a figure as the more recent generations of Michael. I cannot find any reference to Darren or Eddie in the store. Did you buy then here.

But there are people who like older figures too - often they are faster to render and don't use so many ressources.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

There's still a nice western cowboy set for M2 in the store which I never got. M2 would still be great for background figures...hey, cattle herding on the plains. Or riding fences in winter. Not everything needs to be close up renders ya know.

I just checked my item history (through Taozen's utility) and Michael 2 is there for resetting for me. However, the date of purchase says 2007 whereas the date of purchase for items I got for him is back in 2002. In DIM when I look at the order dates some of them seem wildly off to me. I suspect that my order for MIchael 2 would have fallen out of DAZ's records, so at some point they changed the order date? Thus I can continue to reset him if I wish.