BEO QUAD Character

The character is pictured with white texture but in Daz the only choices I see are bright orange and purple. Am I missing something? I used the Daz downloader to load the product. (nice app by the way).

I'm new to daz coming from Poser and worse I'm on a Mac so I don't understand the file structure yet.

And does anyone know if there is a texture template for this product?

Comments

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited March 2013

No, those are the color options. You can use the surface selector tool to select surfaces and change properties on a per surface basis. You can also make a copy of any surface's texture file and bring that into a paint program, modify it and attach the modified one in place of the one that came with the item. For white, you can just remove any texturemap from a given surface and make sure the diffuse is white.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • edited December 1969

Hmmm is there a link or any direction on how to make a copy of the surfaces texture file. Or could you tell me which folder it would be in on a Mac? And thanks for the response. Also if you know....I see that the IK is checked on but the feet don't seem locked down like on a normal biped model.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

In Windows you can right click on the texture and on the context menu, there's an option to go to the texture directory, no idea if its available on the mac.

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Textures will be found in "...My Library/Runtime/textures/...". In the surfaces tab; click on a surface (with the figure selected in the scene tab) and then click on the image in the diffuse channel. This brings up a list of the textures used in your image as well as 3 options on the top (Browse; None; Layered Image Editor...). clicking on Browse should bring up the folder containing the texture. Remember the location & open your image editing software & browse to that location to open the texture.

Image1.jpg
    434 x 716 - 120K