Genesis Lips Pucker morphs toenails

I just realized the cause of a bug that has haunted me for months. Dialing "Lips Pucker" or "Lips Pucker Wide" in "Genesis:Head:Pose Controls:Head:Mouth" morphs the gemotery of the toe nails, in a Bad way, very Bad. I threw away hours of work thinking the figure was corrupted somehow.

Now I know what causes it, but I don't know how to solve it, and the bug remains, does anyone know how to fix this ?

I'm using DS 4.5.1.6 x64 but I'm sure I've seen this with 4.0x too.

Thanks.

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871
    edited March 2013

Huh. Never noticed that before, but I've got the same issue.

That should probably be reported as a bug. It's going to need to be fixed in a future version of Genesis Starter Essentials. I don't know if there's anything that a user could do to work around that in Studio.

I'm using 4.5.1.56 and Starter Essentials 1.11, so the issue continued into the latest versions of both Studio and Genesis.

What a very strange set of morphs to be crosslinked. What do the lips have to do with the toes?

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited December 1969

It's been there for a long time, you'll find it also happens to the fingernails at the same time as the toenails with some of the mouth shapes.

Some Poser users over at Rendo found it, and have been pointing and laughing at DAZ ever since because of it.