Inj/Rem texture files

Vitor1Vitor1 Posts: 21
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Dear sir,

I'm trying to make inj/rem texture file for my own characters made upon Victoria 4.2. I've tried the Inj, the Poser Format Exporter v1.3 and v1.5, but i've had any good result. With the files generated with the first software only them REM file works. With this software i´ve made poses files that works perfectly. With the Inj i tried to make an Inj/ Rem file of a head for the character above with no results again. So i ask, can you help me, perhaps indicating me similar softwares,or telling me how to do it. The purpose of my work, is for may own use. Looking forward your answer

VM

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,473
    edited December 1969

Are you using pre-made morphs, setting their values, or are you creating new morphs in a modelling application?

• Vitor1Vitor1 Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

Dear sir,

I'm using pre-made morphs (Victoria 4.2). For the poses, before i made the INJ/Rem files in INJectionPoseBuilder, i set the values i needed in DS4, and then i've exported the cr2. For making the head, i already had the obj file made in FaceShop 6ez, that i used in DS3. So i thought why not make a INJ/REM files to make easier to compound a character of my own ? So i tried to do that, but had no results: the INJ/REM files didn't work at all. As for the texture INJ file, i tried the Poser Format Exporter v1.5 and it worked, but as i work sometimes with DS4 and other times with DS3, i don't know if there are any incompability issue regarding that the file was generated by DS4.

Looking forward your answer

VM

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

For inj/rem files created in D/S3 one can use these free scripts: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=2832240#2832240

That's for morphs.

I use mat files for applying textures, not inj files.

And yes, files created in D/S4 don't tend to work in D/S3.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

If you save from DS4 as a .dsa file it will work in DS3

edited December 1969

Dear sir,

Ok, but how can i save a file as . dsa in DS4, if when i try to do this, it only saves as .duf ?

VM

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,473
    edited December 1969

File>Save as>Deprecated>

edited December 1969

Ok, Yhanks a lot.

VM