Website currently unavailable error

SiscaSisca Posts: 875
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I'm not sure if this is a good place but it was the most appropriate I could find.

I purchased the Genesis Supersuit pro bundle and when I try to download the texture templates from the link on the shop page (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-supersuit) I'm getting a CloudFlare page that says the website is offline and there is no cached version.

Are these texture files no longer available? If not are there texture maps installed somewhere that I can edit?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Keep trying. THe Website is throwing a few of these wobblies from time to time.

If you still can't get there, try clearing your Browser cache, or even doing a hard refresh on the page. ( Shift+Ctrl+R)

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited April 2013

Sisca said:
    I'm not sure if this is a good place but it was the most appropriate I could find.

I purchased the Genesis Supersuit pro bundle and when I try to download the texture templates from the link on the shop page (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-supersuit) I'm getting a CloudFlare page that says the website is offline and there is no cached version.

Are these texture files no longer available? If not are there texture maps installed somewhere that I can edit?

I don't know that those were ever available ... if so, hope they fix the links!

There is a set here: http://www.sharecg.com/v/62282/

edit, the links need to be fixed ... going for a sample ID.
    downloadable/download/sample/sample_id/various numbers/

Post edited by patience55 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2013

Yes, the 2nd set is still available, the one that says Texture Templates Colored. THat is why I told the OP to persevere with attempts to get to the ppage and donwload them. It is a direct download.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Not right now it isn't ;-)

not_available.png
    1043 x 265 - 57K
  • SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link Patience that will help a lot.

I'll keep trying the color version but I notice that it to is pointing to downloadable/download/sample/sample_id/###### so I'm not holding out hope.

edited April 2013

You're welcome.

I know I've tried the links on the product page from time to time, since the item was released, never got a download.

Post edited by patience55 on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Keep trying. THe Website is throwing a few of these wobblies from time to time.

If you still can't get there, try clearing your Browser cache, or even doing a hard refresh on the page. ( Shift+Ctrl+R)

You're right about this for a lot of the other times this shows up ... got a few myself this morning.