HELP!!! Nothing downloads!!!

New order and I cannot get the downloads? Need help immediately!!! Anyone having problems? First order in 6 months and of course nothing works...!

~A~

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited April 2013

Are you refering to your account page download section? If so you will find them under Product Library on your account page along to the of the page and use the Purchase Date button to get your latest downloads.

or are you saying you cannot download at all?

Post edited by Szark on
  • edited April 2013

Szark said:
    Are you refering to your account page download section? If so you will find them under Product Library on your account page along to the of the page and use the Purchase Date button to get your latest downloads.

or are you saying you cannot download at all?

I did go to the product library! Nothing will change the page! It is stuck on page one and altho those items do open, they are not the new items I just bought. It will not move to page 2/3/4 you know to get to the alphabetical name I just purchased. It just does not navigate away from page one. Any ideas?

Ariana OH! This is poser content only not any DS or Genesis

Post edited by Future Fantasy Design on
    edited April 2013

a few others have reported the same issue here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20770/#305943 but only a few, Are you using Firefox and have you done a internet clearout like cache and cookies etc as the site has had some proper working updates now. ;)

shouldn't matter it being Poser only files that you want.

Post edited by Szark on
  • edited December 1969

Szark said:
    a few others have reported the same issue here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20770/#305943 but only a few, Are you using Firefox and have you done a internet clearout like cache and cookies etc as the site has had some proper working updates now. ;)

shouldn't matter it being Poser only files that you want.

Actually I am using Lunascape with a Gecko render engine(*FF!) Should I switch to IE? Will that help???

Thank you!

Ariana

edited December 1969

From that thread I would say yeah try IE9. I have just said on another thread since the latest Java update on this website a few days ago and me cleaning the cache and cookies etc I haven't had a single problem with the forums or store using IE9 on Vista. So hopefully you should be ok.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Some are getting it with IE, some are getting it with Chrome and some are getting it with FF, which is why the webbies think that it not a site issue, but something external,

Maybe something to do with Java, or apparently maybe a cookie that has got screwed up somehow.

So check that your Jave is updated and clear cache and cookies.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited April 2013

I read some place that Java must be enabled for the Product pages to work. Could is be the issue?

EDIT: Cross post with Chohole

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • edited December 1969

Windows 7 with IE8, My Java did not want to download properly the other day, I will uninstall it and do a fresh install.

More answers are always helpful to me and others. And as far as Daz has said in the past, it is always something else not them that is the issue.

Ariana

• edited December 1969

off line to work out the Java issue... BRB!

Ariana

• lordgabuxlordgabux Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It was doing the same thing with Chrome and I opened the page with IE9 and it worked.

Not happy with this new format, you don't know what is what and what is pc and what mac. I'm seriously annoyed because instead of making it easier is a complicated nonsense.

I say bring the previous format back!

edited December 1969

I stand correct thanks chohole and jaderail...

• edited December 1969

OK, I successfully updated Java and am now going to log in using IE. Wish me luck!

Ariana

• edited April 2013

OK it works! Thank you Everyone!

***Important for Windows 7 64bit users
    Download and use IE8 for Windows 7, not the auto download!

Java current version installed correctly, you have to restart before checking if it is installed correct first!

Lastly, be sure to be careful about those "included" downloads and tool bars!

THANK YOU!

Ariana

edited December 1969

Nice....

edited December 1969

Glad you got it sorted out. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Happy for you. Gone Shopping? :-)

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited December 1969

Hi

Downloads not working.

I'm using Win7 64bit
    IE 9.0.8112.16421

But are your saying I should downgrade to IE v8?

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

Yup, same over here. Bought an item in the store about seven hours ago, went to the 'Product Library' but somehow the request to change page or clicking the 'Purchase Date' doesn't seem to go out. thought: it'il blow over in a few hours, I am a happy Firefox user but had to start I.E. V10 and downloading was not a problem; it even seemed to download much faster than I'm used to...

• edited April 2013

chohole said:
    Glad you got it sorted out. :coolsmirk:

Thank you! It was difficult I must add! Java is usually junk, not this time full of bars, add ons and other nasties!!!

Plus I have not made any purchases here in so long I can't remember, like 8 months.

HugZ! To all of you who helped me so quickly! Daz is privileged to have you on the 'team'.

Ariana

edited December 1969

Mouser said:
    Hi

Downloads not working.

I'm using Win7 64bit
    IE 9.0.8112.16421

But are your saying I should downgrade to IE v8?

I can say this. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser. As the Products page requires it. I'm on Chrome and IE 10 and I see no issues with Java on in both. My Downloads work as does the Products pages.
    edited December 1969

Java is active but the downloads are suddenly working now.
    As I havnt changed anything I'm guessing Daz have fixed the issue?

edited December 1969

Daz has been working on some issues that seem to effect some users. I'm glad you are now able to use your Products.

• edited December 1969

Thought I'd post what I was working on with this purchase!!!

Have a good one!
    Ariana

Mamabe_Ahruna.jpg
    1400 x 1400 - 336K
    edited December 1969

Uh you do know that I meant Java has always been on and that the Daz website (yet again) has been released without proper testing of its services?

At any rate the products Library is sadly still busted, the files now download but the search filter doesnt work properly.
    Only three of the 4 downloads apear when searching by date but the fourth apears when searched by name (weird).

I wish Daz would test this stuff rather than use its customers as guine pigs, its just a download & search filter for petes sake.

edited December 1969

but as it was a very weird little glitch that affected maybe less than 1% of the customers they needed the info from members affected to track it down, as they were unable to reproduce it and neither were the majority of people who are happily using the new system.

edited December 1969

Hmm possibly but could you warn your customers before you change stuff.

edited December 1969

We are not Daz we are Forum Members like yourself. We just help with the Forums. Daz does not tell us anymore than they tell you.

edited December 1969

Apologies,
    I saw Moderator above your avators and thought you worked for Daz, my mistake.

edited December 1969

AFAIK Moderators on any forum are always volunteers from amongst the forum members who just volunteer to take on a little more responsibility and a more active role in keeping the forums running smoothly. On the Daz 3D forums some of us are actually called Moderators and others rejoice in the tile of admin, but that is Forum Admin.

In the main those who are employed by DAZ 3D will have DAZ_Names, such as DAZ_Jon, who has been posting in other threads about this and other website glitches.

edited December 1969

Just another bug with the Product Library.
    On the bundle page I found the version number of the downloads on the main view do not match the downloads listed on the individual items links at the bottom of the page.
    ie V5 Gabi on the V5 Pro Bundle list all say 1.4
    but
    On the individual item link page some say 1.5?
    People may want to download from the individual item pages rather than the bundles main view.