Fantasy Fusion!

cbgamer6cbgamer6 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Here's a few of my renders. I hope you like 'em!

The_Dreamer.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 483K
Reishi.jpg
1352 x 882 - 111K
Jungle_Nymph.jpg
750 x 527 - 434K
Desert_Princess.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 124K

Comments

• MavroshMavrosh Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

My favorite one is the scene with the waterfall. :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

I like the colors and tones on the first one, the expression of the girl (like "Whatcha doin'?" (btw, there is a breast and glutes product that will flatten the breasts when they are pressed down, I have the product but haven't used it and can't remember the exact name- I think it could be applied to that one for a more realistic interaction with the floor plane. Someone might pop in and tell us what it is.)

I can also see why the waterfall is your favorite, beautiful action there :)

Cathie

• cbgamer6cbgamer6 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    I like the colors and tones on the first one, the expression of the girl (like "Whatcha doin'?" (btw, there is a breast and glutes product that will flatten the breasts when they are pressed down, I have the product but haven't used it and can't remember the exact name- I think it could be applied to that one for a more realistic interaction with the floor plane. Someone might pop in and tell us what it is.)

I can also see why the waterfall is your favorite, beautiful action there :)

Cathie

Thank you! I'll take a look into that.

• IlenaIlena Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

A good start in the field of 3D rendering.:) As Mavrosh and Novica my fave is with the waterfall and the one below. I particularly like how the surfaces on the cloths and skin came out. Well done.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

I like the waterfall one, but I think you have the beginnings of a compelling image with the girl and the dagger.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

I agree, the waterfall one is very impressive and the one with the dagger is already good and could be the start of something really outstanding.

I also think the lighting and subtle depth of field in "The Dreamer" are very well done. Personally I think that one might look more complete if there was a side wall, even just a plain white one. The other thing could benefit from is tweaking the render settings...see Adam's render profiles here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/16085/

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

edited December 1969

Thank you for the comments!...Here are few more renders I put together.

Storm_Strike.png
    1280 x 1280 - 1M
    Shield_of_the_Divine.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 387K
    Necromancer.jpg
    1352 x 882 - 706K
    edited December 1969

Thought I'd add one with a darker side too...and her holy nemesis!!

The_Prime_Healer.jpg
    1352 x 882 - 220K
    The_Black_Flame_.jpg
    960 x 961 - 107K