Error: The requested action returns more than 1000 files. Only the first 1000 have been displayed.

jbarooshjbaroosh Posts: 33
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with DAZ Studio 3 Advanced. I haven't had any problems up until recently when all of a sudden, an error message that says "The requested action returns more than 1000 files. Only the first 1000 have been displayed." pops up when I try to do anything, whether it be saving or opening a folder. This problem just started happening today, and it happens even when I switch from pose to render mode. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Does this happen no matter what folder you're in in the Content Library?

• jbarooshjbaroosh Posts: 33
    edited April 2013

Yes, sometimes just clicking on a folder in the content library will cause this to occur. It also occurs right when I start up DAZ Studio, even while there's nothing in view.

Edit: Actually, it might be one folder that's causing all the problems. I have a bunch of preset poses in one folder, so I'll try spreading out the poses in multiple folders.

Edit 2: I think that's what was causing the issue! I had way too many poses saved into one folder, so I spread them out and now I don't think I am getting the error message anymore. Thanks!

Post edited by jbaroosh on