[Released] Look At Me Pose Control [Commercial]

Comments

• Can't wait

Thanks... neither can I smiley  

• rorsdorsrorsdors Posts: 47
    edited November 2017

This looks really good, looking forword to it instore.

Post edited by rorsdors on
  • rorsdors said:

This looks really good, looking forword to it instore.

Thank you.  I hope you will like it!

• This could be very useful, thank you. My problem has allways been, that eye focusing looks different in the preview, than in the final render. Is it possible to add some kind of a focus gizmo with it? Anything, that makes things easier in the preview?

• To be clear: does this require Eye Clock for the auto-eyelid changes or replicate/replace it to some degree?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129

This looks really useful!

• Half Life said:

To be clear: does this require Eye Clock for the auto-eyelid changes or replicate/replace it to some degree?

No, Eye Clock is NOT REQUIRED.  Look At Me Pose Control uses the *same* code for eyelids, so you get the same auto-eyelid results.

• This could be very useful, thank you. My problem has allways been, that eye focusing looks different in the preview, than in the final render. Is it possible to add some kind of a focus gizmo with it? Anything, that makes things easier in the preview?

Sorry, there is nothing in there for that.  I usually move the script window to the side and let the viewport show me the preview.

• Ati said:

Thanks, I hope you like it!

Ati said:

I think I definitely will. Most of the time when I have to re-do a render, it's because the characters are not looking where they are supposed to.

So, it this coming out tomorrow? laughlaughlaugh

• Ati said:
    Ati said:

I think I definitely will. Most of the time when I have to re-do a render, it's because the characters are not looking where they are supposed to.

So, it this coming out tomorrow? laughlaughlaugh

Sorry not tomorrow.  smiley  Daz releases when Daz wills.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    BeeMKay said:

Okay... So I wouldn't be able to use it in 4.8, but had to create the scene, use the script in the 4.10 Beta, and then shovel everything back to 4.8. would that work, or would the posing get lost?

The scripts change the posing and are not needed afterwards.  You could definitely do that.

Thanks for the Information! I was a little sad about the compatibility, but if the workaround "works", then I'm glad. 

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited November 2017

Double post!

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • BeeMKay said:
    BeeMKay said:

Okay... So I wouldn't be able to use it in 4.8, but had to create the scene, use the script in the 4.10 Beta, and then shovel everything back to 4.8. would that work, or would the posing get lost?

The scripts change the posing and are not needed afterwards.  You could definitely do that.

Thanks for the Information! I was a little sad about the compatibility, but if the workaround "works", then I'm glad. 

No problem!  No problem!  (double reply cheeky)

• I tried the Beta version of this and it works brilliant! and very easy to use !!!

• This seems great. Hope it will not be expensive. Past sales was ... Outstanding lol.
  • I tried the Beta version of this and it works brilliant! and very easy to use !!!

Thanks for the endorsement! smiley

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,519
    edited November 2017
    Atanacius said:
    This seems great. Hope it will not be expensive. Past sales was ... Outstanding lol.

Thanks.  I hope you will like it.

I make suggestions on price, but Daz is the final arbiter.  It is an extremely good value though.  Unlike a lot of other products, this one works with almost every character and figure generation, male or female.  You don't have to buy the Look At Me Pose Control for Genesis 2 Female(s), the Look At Me Pose Control for Genesis 2 Male(s), Look At Me Pose Control for Genesis 3 Female(s), etc.  It would be easy to sell it that way and definitely better for my finances, with each Figure type being less money upfront but the whole being much more expensive in the long run, but I don't feel that is fair to my customers.  With scripting products, if I am careful, think ahead, and do some more work upfront, I can make something that works for multiple figure generations. This does mean that any revenue I get is just the one time (unless Daz really changes the figures in the future), and I have to work harder to make a living though.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • A banner for those of us who bought the previous goody would be nice. wink

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,519
    edited November 2017
    avxp said:

A banner for those of us who bought the previous goody would be nice. wink

Good idea. smiley  I sent an email to Daz suggesting a coupon for owners of Eye Clock.  We will see what they think.  

To be clear though, Eye Clock and Look At Me Pose Control are two products that complement each other.  I still use Eye Clock even with Look At Me Pose Control.  It allows me to easily make my figures gaze heroically off into the distance or look down pensively more easily than anything other way.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • Can we make the figure look at a null?

• Half Life said:

Can we make the figure look at a null?

You can make the figure look at any node in the scene.  I just tested it and using "Look at That" script, you can make a figure look at a null.

• Awesome!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,605

Does it prevent the white eyeball effect when the character looks at another character but Daz thinks the person is out of view and the eyes sort of roll up in the head?

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Errrr.....

Take my damn money. :D

• Does it prevent the white eyeball effect when the character looks at another character but Daz thinks the person is out of view and the eyes sort of roll up in the head?

Look At Me Scripts will "give up" if the eyes are going too far.  In the attached images, I moved one figure behind, up a little, and to the side, and then executed Look At Each Other.

Look At Each Other Before.png
    500 x 650 - 503K
    Look At Each Other After.png
    500 x 650 - 483K
  • nicstt said:

Errrr.....

Take my damn money. :D

LOL.  Patience, patience... smiley

Patience, patience... smiley

What's that? laugh

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited November 2017

Does it prevent the white eyeball effect when the character looks at another character but Daz thinks the person is out of view and the eyes sort of roll up in the head?

I think this is only a problem with Point At; the script should be posing using dials and not run into this (which will save my life; I get this issue all the time).

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 271

This looks incredibly useful. I really want this.