Genesis Riding Habit Boots Weird Morphs

luci45luci45 Posts: 2,737
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

The boots on the Genesis Riding Habit fit OK on basic male and female. Using V5, S5, Julie and some others cause this distortion. Is there a way to fix it? The feet are in the default pose.

Capture.JPG
588 x 687 - 28K

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,632
    edited December 1969

After the boots are conformed, select them and change their scaling to 100% in parameters. I'm not sure why it's happening, but when I check it that fixes it.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,737
    edited December 1969

After the boots are conformed, select them and change their scaling to 100% in parameters. I'm not sure why it's happening, but when I check it that fixes it.

Thanks, but that didn't help.

edited December 1969

Luci45 said:

Redownload and reinstall?

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,737
    edited May 2013

Luci45 said:

Redownload and reinstall?

I Redownloaded and reinstalled. Same problem still. Attached is with boots at 100% on V5 this time.

As long as the genesis figure is not larger or smaller than 100% the boots are fine.

Am using DS4.5.1.56. Am I the only one have this problem?

riding_boots.JPG
    354 x 621 - 23K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    edited December 1969

Here's a patch, for you and anyone else who has the issue: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92155353/DressageBootPatch.zip

Somehow the "inherit parent scale" button got unchecked on the shins. Still don't know how it happened or why neither I nor testing caught it, but that should fix it. You'll need to delete the old files if you've moved them out of the default /people/genesis/clothing/sicklemar/riding habit directory.