Completely befuddled, getting Sport-Trainer Shoe Pack for Genesis to work in Poser 9?

I'm at a loss here. I don't have DS installed but have Poser 9 and have Genesis and several clothing items installed, the DSON importer seems to have done it's magic successfully for everything up to this point but I can't seem to get "Sport-Trainer Shoe Pack for Genesis" to work. Every other item I've bought form the store has had two executables per item and running each in sequence has stuffed it somewhere I could find it but in the case of the shoe pack there was only one executable plus two inscrutable zips, previously I did not need to mess at all with the zips. Am I SOL or is there some trick to getting the trainer shoe pack to work in poser 9 on a PC?
Setup is Poser 9.0.3.23027 running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
Appologies for any typos above, I've been fighting with this for a while now and might have had a few BEvERageS over the course of my adventures. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's just to confirm that I am SOL (no way to get it to work in Poser).

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

That item has not yet been updated to be DSON-Importer compatible. If you install DS4.5 you can update it; otherwise you'll need to wait until they get to it.

• edited December 1969

Ah ok, well at least I know now to stop fiddling with it for now. Thanks.