No files after installer is run

HrothmeirHrothmeir Posts: 0

So, I've just gotten back into Daz after about 6 months of not installing anything, and have run some installers to add new content. Unfortunately, no content appears. I have the directory path set correctly (for a Mac), and an uninstaller is created in the right place. However, not only am I unable to find the installed files in Daz, I am unable to find them on my computer at all. Aside from the uninstaller, no meshes, no textures, no nothing seemed to have been unpacked. Anyone with similar problems, or better yet, solutions?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

What is the exact name of the installers, and what did you specify as the target location?

Please note that polls are not permitted for this purpose.

• HrothmeirHrothmeir Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The most recent installer I've tried is 12579_2_dpc_OrderofSteel_2.zip I installed it in *username*_documents_Daz3d_Studio_My library. Older files have been installed through this path, and when I search for files listed in the readme, I'm not seeing them. And sorry about the poll, by the way, just trying to add a bit of levity...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

They should show up in the Content Library tab under Poser Formats > My Library > Props > OrderofSteel -- is that where you're looking?