Menswear 1930 for M4 - M4 Morphs?

MouserMouser Posts: 675
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi

I cannot find the M4 morphs for 1930s M4 clothes, the product pages lists the following:
Body Builder
Bulk
Emaciated
Jeremy
Superhero
Thin
Young

M4 has both the base & ++ morphs applied.
I have also applied the FBM morphs to the 1930s clothes but there are no M4 morphs.
There are however Morphs for H4 & Elite.

I am unsure what I am doing wrong?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't have this set, but when you load the clothing from the CR2 file, the morphs should already be in there I believe. Morph M4 to whatever shpae you want, then go to the Parameters pane, select the clothing item, and dial that morph into the clothing.

There is also the old Morph Follower which is now called Transfer Active Morphs. If you morph M4, and select the clothing, run Transfer Active Morphs, that should put them into the clothing for you anyway, even if they are not included in the clothing to begin with.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited May 2013

The clothing pieces load without any Full Body Morphs, just adjustment and move morphs. The M4 Full Body Morphs are located in Pose>30sMenswear>FBM>M4. Inject the morphs into the appropriate clothing items, you'll see an M4 group added to the Parameters tab with 7 Full Body Morphs.

Menswear1930.jpg
    1919 x 1006 - 183K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
  • MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited December 1969

Apologies I forgot to mention I am using Poser Pro 2012.

As for the Morphs, there are the following I could find:
    General: which has the transform dials
    M4: which is empty (no dials)
    H4: x4 dials
    Elite: x4 dials
    Adjustments: Many dials
    Moves: Many dials

But I cannot find those l prevously listed

edited May 2013

I admit I have PoserPro 2012, but have dickens of a time figuring out how to use it... LOL Eventually I was able to load the jacket and injected the M4 jacket FBMs. I see them and they work for me. Maybe somebody else can chime in and figure out what's going on with your install of this product.

Menswear1930_in_Poser.jpg
    1030 x 1030 - 100K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

Weird that all morphs seem to be there except for M4.
    Checked the my Product Library to make sure I have all the install files, they look to be there.

edited December 1969

To recap:

1. M4 Full Body Morph INJ/REM files for the clothing are installed in Pose>30sMenswear>FBM>M4

2. Load the Jacket 30MWrJacket.cr2 from Figures>30sMenswear

3. With the jacket selected, apply the M4 FBM jacket injection file 30MWrJacketINJ.pz2

4. Go to the Parameters for the Jacket and you see an M4 morph group, but there are no FBM?

edited December 1969

Thanks, resolved