Infernal Behemoth missing files?

Nester751Nester751 Posts: 387
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I took a chance on the weekend sale and picked up the Infernal Behemoth along with the poses. I am using Poser Pro 2012 (most recent SR patch) and DSON plug in (most recent version). I used the Daz installer.exe to install the content to my Daz Studio content file (even though I don't use Daz Studio, I have the content file, in which I also have Genesis installed). So... I load IB (Infernal Behemoth) and the DSON plug in tries to do it's stuff. After a lengthy wait I get the prompt searching for the file "InfernalBehemoth_Face_NM.tif". I looked, it doesn't seem to be installed. I see there's a material file, so I stop looking for the file and try to use the material file (in Poser). My result is what looks to be an unmorphed Genesis figure that's black. No texture renders. It's not like a grey texture less genesis file. Also I do not have the Creature Creator Genesis morphs. I picked up Infernal Behemoth thinking it did not need them (as it's no extra needed files are specified in the files required. So... short of asking for a refund, what are my other options? I did download the Zip file versions and it seems to be missing from there too. Also not having a morph loading (I do not find any new dials for it in the figure). Any suggestions would be helpful. I do not have Daz Studio Installed, am using the DSON plug in on Poser. Please no "install D/S and use that instead answers).

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

It sounds as if the core files are not installed correctly - it's not only missing the textures but also the morphs. Did you install the DSON Core files or only the Poser Companion Files? If you did install, did you point the isntaller/DIM to the folder that is listed in the Poser library pane or to a subfolder?

• Nester751Nester751 Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

It sounds as if the core files are not installed correctly - it's not only missing the textures but also the morphs. Did you install the DSON Core files or only the Poser Companion Files? If you did install, did you point the isntaller/DIM to the folder that is listed in the Poser library pane or to a subfolder?

Got it to work, ended up that I missed the trx.exe file. Thank you Richard.