Go-Z Morphs breaking my props!

Hey all, Im trying to figure out what on earth went wrong with my Go-Z, it just stopped working properly. I have not used it for several months, so Im not sure at what point along the line it decided to start hating me. I use Daz 4.6 and Zbrush 4R4.

I use Zbrush to prod parts of clothing in my scenes to fit them properly to my model, loosening parts that are clipping with the model and tightening parts that are not making contact. This used to work fine.. but in the past few days I have found that the morphs work well when imported.. everything functions as it should.. but when I save the piece of clothing as a wearable, or even save and reload the scene, the object disappears completely. It is replaced by a set of grey boxes. Looking in its properties, I see that the "geometry switching" field is BLANK.. when i click it, there are no options to choose from and when I try to edit the field using the gear symbol, daz crashes.

Whats going on here @.@?

EDIT: For some reason Go-z morphs (new and old) applied to Victoria 4 still work. Its just the clothing that breaks.

Post edited by Freelancer604 on