Is it possible to enlongate legs?

xeon.huangxeon.huang Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Just wondering. I don't mean scale the leg, but just make it longer (width stays the same). I wanna try long legs like this: http://gamingmemoirs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bayonetta.jpg
If it's possible, how do I do it?

Tks!

Comments

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

With "Show Hidden Properties" checked in the parameters tab, you get separate dials for scale x, y and z.
    That way you can scale only the height of the legs.

longlegs.jpg
    352 x 748 - 81K
  • xeon.huangxeon.huang Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

Thanks a lot BlackFeather! Now it works great! :)
    3 more quick questions:

1) After I've applied a preset pose from the library onto my figure, how do I reset to the original default standing pose?

2) After I've applied animation to the figure, how do I delete that animation away? Can't seem to find how to delete it.

3) It seems after I've enlongate the legs and then I add a pose on the figure, the enlongation seems to reset to default and I gotta edit the legs' length again. Any way to fix this?

Thanks a lot! :)

Post edited by xeon.huang on
  • BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

1. Edit -> Figure -> Zero -> Zero Figure Pose
    Or click the little figure icon in your viewport (it's next to the universal gizmo). It has "Zero Figure Pose" in it's quickmenu.

2. I don't do much animation, but i suspect deleting the keyframes will work.

3. Some poses will, some won't. Depends on how they were originally saved. Hold control when loading the pose. It'll give you a menu where you can check off the scaling.

• xeon.huangxeon.huang Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok! That's all for now. Thanks for clearing my doubts! :)