Released : AniLip [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• DobitDobit Posts: 181
    EquisVoid said:

Dobit if you could do one or two add-ons for more english voices would help a lot. Any language can be recreated with english tricks but we need easier to find commercial narrator voices. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. We got the message from the user input so far, that voices are an issue. We will negotiate, how to support you with more voice options in the future.

• Dobit said:
    EquisVoid said:

Dobit if you could do one or two add-ons for more english voices would help a lot. Any language can be recreated with english tricks but we need easier to find commercial narrator voices. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. We got the message from the user input so far, that voices are an issue. We will negotiate, how to support you with more voice options in the future.

thanks, I love your product very much, and will look forward for add-ons and updates

• It's a very nice plugin, very useful, but it crashes  :(

1. I select a genesis, call your plugin and type some text.

2. at voice settings there are no voices???

3. I try extended animation. perhaps there I can fix the error??

4. Oh nooo, no fixing, DS crashes....

5. in my system setting the voice are usable, in all my other programs, too

May you can give me a help please?

Thank you very much.

I have the same problem Windows 10 pro with latest updates ( creator fall), DAZ studio 4.10 64 as well as 32 bit.

Language stated to US english but no certain voice in voice field.

Crashes when pressing "extended animation" or "write to timeline" (both 64 and 32 bit)

Was the problem found? Actions to get it working ?

• Got it to work. Found free voices /installed and ran the plugin in 32 bit - voice name showed up - and no crash when write to timeline

edited February 2018

Got it to work. Found free voices /installed and ran the plugin in 32 bit - voice name showed up - and no crash when write to timeline

I´m glad you could solve the problem by your own.

Post edited by Dobit on
  • EquisVoid said:

The voices don't come with AniLip, it uses the system voices already in Windows for TTS as part of its Accessibility function. There are several commercial options for voices available, and several free reseources.

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited February 2018
    EquisVoid said:

The voices don't come with AniLip, it uses the system voices already in Windows for TTS as part of its Accessibility function. There are several commercial options for voices available, and several free reseources.

NO. There is no several. There is a few, and very expensive or very bad quality or restricted uses

Post edited by Tanis Volta on
  • This really looks like a job well done!  I think from this discussion, I'd like to see an adjustable frame start!  Makes the most sense conversationally...  excellent looking product cant wait for it to get a couple more versions up!!!

• fkltsefkltse Posts: 0

Hello!!

Can anyone help to tell how to use anilip? After installed the product, it does not show in smart content. Where can i find and use this product.

Thanks!!

• fkltsefkltse Posts: 0

Hello Again!!

The product is also not show in the installed plugin panel.I also cannot find the dll in plugins folder.

It seems to be nothing happened after installation. Can anyone help?

Big thanks!!

• It's a very nice plugin, very useful, but it crashes  :(

1. I select a genesis, call your plugin and type some text.

2. at voice settings there are no voices???

3. I try extended animation. perhaps there I can fix the error??

4. Oh nooo, no fixing, DS crashes....

5. in my system setting the voice are usable, in all my other programs, too

May you can give me a help please?

Thank you very much.

Hi there, i bought AniLip today and saw that i´ve had the same problem. I searched a few minutes and found this very easy workaround. Go to https://superuser.com/questions/590779/how-to-install-more-voices-to-windows-speech and read! I tested it with many languages installed. It works fine now in DAZ with AniLip smiley. I hope i could help. (sry for my english angel)

• fkltse said:

Hello Again!!

The product is also not show in the installed plugin panel.I also cannot find the dll in plugins folder.

It seems to be nothing happened after installation. Can anyone help?

Big thanks!!

Did you register the plugin? Choose Help/About Installed Plugins and enter the registration key. After that, the plugin is visible in Windows/Panes.

• Dobit said:

AniLip creates lip animations from written text.

Features:

• Multiple language support.
    • Voice selection
    • Enter any text
    • Transform the written text to a sound file
    • Generate visemes from the sound file and write them to the timeline
    • In an expert mode each viseme can be tailored.
    • Adjust the speech rate.
    • Adjust the volume.
    • Adjust the strength.
    • Support of MS SAPI 5
    • Support of Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, Genesis 8, Horse 2, Dragon 3
    • Windows 32 and 64 bit

No other plugins are needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and i will answer them.

Some additional notes:

• AniLip supports text to speech only.
    • AniLip supports the Windows SAPI up to v5.

Using additional voices

Microsoft ships usually one or two voices for each language.
    You can add more voices by adding new languages.
    There are also many third party providers for SAPI voices (free and commercial).
    Some of these voices are related to special software packages and cannot be addressed from AniLip.
    Some vendors offer 32 Bit voices. Those cannot be used in 64 Bit environments. But you can use DAZ Studio 32 Bit as AniLip is 32 Bit compatible.
    Microsoft made it's Mobile Voices available for the desktop versions of Windows 10. Those voices cannot be used in AniLip as they have no SAPI interface.  
    This wikipedia article gives an overview of available speech synthesizers. Many of them offer SAPI versions.

There are two main reasons to add new voices:

1. Changing the type and character of the voices

Instead of adding new voices you could use audio software to change the sound of the voice.You could use audacity or specilized software like MorphVOX, Voxal Voice Changer and some others.

2. Using high quality voices.

You can use the existing voices to create the lip animation and synchronise with a recorded human voice or a high quality synthesiser voice.
    There are many cloud services available (Ivona/Amazon Polly, Microsoft Azure, Acapella, ...).
    Our promotional video has been done that way. The animation was done in AniLip with standard voices, and the voices have been recorded with "acapella-box".
    Using video editing software we matched sound and animation.

If you have need for support ask here or send an e-mail to [email protected]

Where is this plugin available please? I cannot find it anywhere?

• Do you mean in the store? https://www.daz3d.com/anilip

• My name is Kenneth Wilber. I think your program plug-in Anilips is the cutting edge in vocal animation.

My problem is I don't know how to access Anilips in Daz Studio 4.10.

Is there a training file or video I can access?

Is there a way to access the viseme files and can the visemes  work in Poser Pro 11 or be converted for Poser Pro?

Can Anilips work with pre-recorded audio voice files?

I really want to work with your program in Daz Studio and I want to be able to create visemes for the many Genesis 8 Daz Studio characters if that's possible.

Keep up the cutting edge creating.

Please advise.

• Any development news of note for this?

• Very disappointed in this program, the product description one assumes you can use a prerecorded audio file. Premium quality voices are very expensive. I understand the magic was done in the video editing but this process can be a time consuming extra step. in a perfect world i would not have bought this. I have other programs thats are far superior and work with DAZ models such as crazy talk and iclone, yet these products are again over priced and buggy (but its getting a lot better with the advent of CC3) This is my fault I could have done a better job reading and understanding the product description prior ro purchase Im glad I got it on sale. To the developer, try harder.

• Very disappointed in this program, the product description one assumes you can use a prerecorded audio file. Premium quality voices are very expensive. I understand the magic was done in the video editing but this process can be a time consuming extra step. in a perfect world i would not have bought this. I have other programs thats are far superior and work with DAZ models such as crazy talk and iclone, yet these products are again over priced and buggy (but its getting a lot better with the advent of CC3) This is my fault I could have done a better job reading and understanding the product description prior ro purchase Im glad I got it on sale. To the developer, try harder.

That's a bit harsh IMO. It's not bad for a first-attempt. Granted, quality voices are way over-priced ($35 for a single voice, plus the ridiculous usage restrictions on them), and yes, it could benefit greatly from using a pre-recorded voice file. There are ways to do that, such as using the default freebie voices for the animation, then recording a better dialog track yourself, however, very few people have either the voice talent or the quality recording gear. Not to mention the timing will have to match the original TTS-generated track so it syncs with the animation.

None of this is the developer's fault, really, and it's encouraging to see someone tackle this for D|S and at this price. iClone is trying to muscle their way into the "big leagues", but they've got higher prices to go with the higher quality. I've not used it myself, but I suspect it's got the same problems: you need either high-quality and high-priced TTS voices, or you need good gear and quality voice actors. 

But that's only half the hurdle, IMO. Quality animations for the figures doing simple, everyday movements for anything past V4, and that are not either poorly acted or just plain useless outside of a 3-5-second clip are scarce for D|S, and the freebies you can find online and the conversion process from other formats, in my experience, leaves a lot to be desired (and a lot to be cleaned up by hand, with the appropriate additional plugins like KeyMate, GraphMate, and who-knows-what Mate). 

I would like to see AniLip developed further. We have dynamic cloth and hair, a working metaball plugin, and animated speech capability for Daz Studio, not to mention a quality rendering system (or two, depending on your perspective). These are closing the gap between D|S and Poser (still need a quality hair generator, like Nvidia HairWorks, and a direct mocap interface at least for the Kinect, if not actual mocap suits). The natural progression of 3D apps is to move away from 2D imagery, and that means animation with sound. Adobe has the 2D side of things sewn up already, and has for decades. D|S needs to be the complete animation solution for the working artist who can't afford a monthly subscription to big name packages.

• My name is Kenneth Wilber. I think your program plug-in Anilips is the cutting edge in vocal animation.

My problem is I don't know how to access Anilips in Daz Studio 4.10.

Is there a training file or video I can access?

Is there a way to access the viseme files and can the visemes  work in Poser Pro 11 or be converted for Poser Pro?

Can Anilips work with pre-recorded audio voice files?

I really want to work with your program in Daz Studio and I want to be able to create visemes for the many Genesis 8 Daz Studio characters if that's possible.

Keep up the cutting edge creating.

Please advise.

After installing the plugin, go to Help?About Installed Plugins and enter your serial number (found in your Account, under Passwords and Serial Numbers).

In Daz Studio, go to Window>Panes(Tabs)>AniLip, or right-click in the empty space under an existing Tab and Add Pane>AniLip.

Load a compatible figure in the scene, and ensure that figure is selected (the whole figure, not just a body part).
    The AniLip dialog has 3 tabs: Animation, where you enter the text to be spoken, Extebded Animation where you can play with the Visemes, and Voice Settings, where you select the voice with which to speak the text.

When you click Write To Timeline, the animation is applied and the audio file generated. Click Save Audio to save it as a file. Click Clear Timeline to erase the animation and do it over.

Audio files can be imported into Daz Studio is you have the AniMate2 plugin. Note here that AniMate Lite and AniMate 2 are NOT the same thing.

However, audio files are imported as aniblocks, and are not transferred to the timeline, and thus when the animation is rendered, you will not have embedded audio. So, that means you have to render as a movie, and either need to save the generated audio track or you need a better one waiting, and the audio track and the movie will have to be put together in a video editing app.

Also, the text for the speaking animation is not extracted form the audio file, you have to type it into the AniLip text window. You will have to spell certain words phonetically to get the lips to form correctly. You will also have to edit the audio file to compensate for speaking rate so it matches the animation, and you'll have to tweak the way the text is written to inject proper pacing of the spoken text so it's not all coming out at once.

• where do i find the plugin???

where do i find the plugin???

The most recent version is anilip2 . Please use the thread there

You can buy it in the Daz shop.

• No.... i have plugin already. and i've installed it I but, don't see it anywhere in my daz studio

You must activate the plugin. See instructions here.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Perhaps it is a known by those who have worked with voices and lipsync before, however I did not find in any of the documentation an indicatation of a required bit depth for wav files to be recognized.  It was an extremely frustrating day, trying to get Anilip 2 to recognize recorded voiceovers.  The dialog box "Processing Audio Stream ..." would sit at 0% and never proceed further.  (That was only with the Transcript provided.  If there was no transcript, Anilip did not acknowledge the file.)  Only by chance did I look at the Hello World wav file details and then began trying different bit depth with the recorded voice overs.  Then it gave a warning of too loud for the Normalized to -3db files.  indecision   

From today's trials: 16-bit; higher will lead you no where.

We are always happy to help if there is a problem. Just write to us. We have an official Anilip 2 thread.

We use Windows speech recognition. So please make sure that this is also configured.

We have delivered a sample wave file with the tutorial. (scenes \ dobit \ Anilip 2 \ candle.wav).

For best results we recommend:

• 8 bits per sample
    • single channel mono
    • 22,050 samples per second
    • PCM encoding

A common problem is, that the level of the recording is too low or too high. In that case, speech recognition cannot distinguish the speech component from the noises. It often helps if you go closer to the microphone or use a headset. You can also "normalize" the level with audio software.

I hope these tips help,

• Zap ZZap Z Posts: 60

Anyone have a clip of what they made

• gocuzerogocuzero Posts: 55

i have this error  just in 64 bits version

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Windows\System32\Speech\Common\sapi.dll" at 0033:0000000073CAC819, DllUnregisterServer()+699129 byte(s)

• gocuzerogocuzero Posts: 55

gocuzero said:

i have this error  just in 64 bits version

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Windows\System32\Speech\Common\sapi.dll" at 0033:0000000073CAC819, DllUnregisterServer()+699129 byte(s)

I FOUND THE SOLUTION  NEED DOWLOAND   VOICES IN WINDOWS 10