Need help with rigging/morphing models

I've got two models I want to get rigged and morphed for Poser, but each time I try it myself, something always happens to screw it up; the bones get twisted up on their own, the groups go out of alignment or incorporate other parts of the model into itself, etc. I don't have any money to pay for someone to do this for me, so is anyone willing to help a Poser fanatic out with this for free? Please note that the second model, the one of the walrus, is NOT the final model I want converted; it's the only clean version I could find of it, and there's been some alterations to parts of it later on, but the general body structure and the accessories (besides the belt) are the same, so this should give you a general idea of what the model I do want rigged/morphed looks like.

Again, I'm asking for someone to take these off my hands and finish them up for me for free; the texturing and accessory-crafting are all done, so all that needs done is rigging and morphs. If anyone's game, please let me know. Thanks.

rotor_walrus_model_by_synjodeonecros-d4mt44m.jpg
902 x 688 - 29K
MLAP_2.png
1199 x 739 - 140K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Are they your models? If not, does the license permit redistribution? If not hen it's not really possible for anyone to help you, other than by offering advice.

• edited May 2013

Are they your models? If not, does the license permit redistribution? If not hen it's not really possible for anyone to help you, other than by offering advice.

The walrus one is mine, hand-crafted in Sculptris and Anim8or. The MLP one is not mine, but a free custom MikuMikuDance model I found on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62un1FhXlE that was created using parts from a free MLP render found on http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Model-Download-Center-215266264

In other words, the Walrus model is my own work, the other is a free-for-download edit of a free-for-download model, so anyone wanting to help me rig/morph them for Poser are free to do so without worry.

Post edited by synjodeonecros_713fac22a6 on