MitsuHair animation problem

leo04leo04 Posts: 325
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I have a genesis model with MitsuHair and as I animate her head position her hair pokes through the body, or does some other strange thing.

Any suggestions?

All I really want is for it to stay contoured to the model's back as the head moves.

Thanks.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

leo said:
    I have a genesis model with MitsuHair and as I animate her head position her hair pokes through the body, or does some other strange thing.

Any suggestions?

All I really want is for it to stay contoured to the model's back as the head moves.

Thanks.

You will need to morph and keyframe the hair as the head moves. The Hair morphs should be found in the NECK for most types of the older hairs. This will not be easy or fast. I learned to use Short hairs just for that reason.

I hope this helps.
  • leo04leo04 Posts: 325
    edited May 2013

You will need to morph and keyframe the hair as the head moves. The Hair morphs should be found in the NECK for most types of the older hairs. This will not be easy or fast. I learned to use Short hairs just for that reason.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I was hoping for another solution and the problem with this hair is while I can do this the NECK region? Which/where are you talking about. I am really a newbie here and so I am not very familiar with all of the stuff I can to yet, but I am a quick learner.

B.

Post edited by leo04 on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,058
    edited May 2013

you can conform it using the transfer tool
    see the clothing creation thread in nuts and bolts
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2174/

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • edited December 1969

leo said:

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I was hoping for another solution and the problem with this hair is while I can do this the NECK region? Which/where are you talking about. I am really a newbie here and so I am not very familiar with all of the stuff I can to yet, but I am a quick learner.

B.
    That specific hair doesn't have a neck. If you select the hair itself, you should find a number of morphs, including NeckTwistL and NeckTwistR.

Mitsu.png
    774 x 455 - 316K