Sale Pricing on Predatron Bundles NOT Working.

GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

The title says it all. The sale pricing on the Predatron bundles is not working for me at present. When I go to the page detail it shows the normal price and reflects that upon putting it in to my cart.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

This is something that has been reported. Apparently it appears to be some sort of weird caching issue which DAZ 3D are investigating, which has left remnants of the sale prices from older sales on some items thumbnails.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    This is something that has been reported. Apparently it appears to be some sort of weird caching issue which DAZ 3D are investigating, which has left remnants of the sale prices from older sales on some items thumbnails.

So that sale is not actually active at present?
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2013

So that sale is not actually active any more would be a more correct way of putting it. Some elements of the sale prices remained behind when the sale ended, in this case the sale price on the thumbnail images.

BTW I actually only see sale price on the Horse related thumbnails (ie the Stables etc), are you seeing others?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493
    edited December 1969

Oh, I see. Thanks for the quick response. Have had my eye on that Step Van Bundle for a while, but at the full price, I really need to catch it on sale.