She's not as pretty as I thought she'd be....

NedKellyNedKelly Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

You know, I really thought that Victoria 6 would have been prettier than this.

Capture.JPG
574 x 699 - 47K

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Goto My Account / Product Library, type in "genesis 2" into filter, download then install. Or if you use DIM it should in the stack to download and install.

• NedKellyNedKelly Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    Goto My Account / Product Library, type in "genesis 2" into filter, download then install. Or if you use DIM it should in the stack to download and install.

Yeah, I've tried installing it with the DIM and manually but after three attempts with both methods this is still the result. There are files missing according to DAZ4.6.

Capture2.JPG
    486 x 320 - 24K
    Capture.JPG
    1139 x 715 - 78K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

You need to install "Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials".

edited December 1969

I have installed “Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials”. I have installed it and uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it is missing some files. I am currently searching my drives to see if the files maybe installed to an unmapped directory but failing that then I have no idea what is going wrong.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

They are in the manually downloaded DIM folder. You can get that, unzip it and slide the files you need into place.

edited December 1969

Ok, I got it working by running the DB Maintainance program so not really sure what the issue was but it's all good now.