DIM is not working

NedKellyNedKelly Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Is anyone else having problems with the DIM or just me. It will not connect to my account. When I try to use the DIM download link in the store I get an error message that the files cant be located.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling DIM on my PC but that made no difference and yes I did try logging off and logging in again via my browser. any suggestions????

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Are you using the latest version of DIM (1.0.1.75)? Are you able to log in using DIM?

• edited December 1969

I'm seeing the same issue. Using the latest DIM (1.0.1.75 - checked and version number typed from what I see on DIM) and I can login. But it doesn't show the items that I just purchased and when I go to my account page and use the Download & Install action, it populates DIM with the items but when I start the queue, it says "Download Failed" for each and every item.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

I noticed with the last purchase I made, that although the products (with DIM installer) showed in my Product Library, DIM didn't not know about them yet and the download to DIM links failed also due to products not being found.

I waited about 10 minutes, did a refresh in DIM and the new products appeared in the Ready to Download tab. Not sure if the delay is due to the volume of orders that being processed or some other reason, as the downloads used to show up in DIM soon as the order was completed.

• NedKellyNedKelly Posts: 63
    edited June 2013

yeah, I have the latest version. I had to download the products manually then used the DIM in offline mode to install them but it wont connect to my account at all.

Post edited by NedKelly on
  • edited December 1969

It's at least 30 minutes since my last purchase and the items still aren't showing up in DIM. I'm just going to wait and see what happens but something's definitely wrong :)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

A number of people have been complaining about failed downloads -- I've notified DAZ 3D.

• NedKellyNedKelly Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

nedkelly said:
    Is anyone else having problems with the DIM or just me. It will not connect to my account. When I try to use the DIM download link in the store I get an error message that the files cant be located.
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling DIM on my PC but that made no difference and yes I did try logging off and logging in again via my browser. any suggestions????

I still cant connect to my account with the DIM. Does anyone know if this is a site issue or just a problem my end??