poke through in DS4 pro

HarbadixHarbadix Posts: 126
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I have having problems with conforming clothing items and poke through. With Genesis 1 (Victoria 5) I create character and added Victoria 4 clothing items ( in this particular case a shirt), when I go back to that character after having shut down and going back to her the next time I have poke in some areas where before there was none, specifically part of the breasts. The only way to cure this seems to be to delete the shirt and add it again from my runtime. This is a pain as that means I have to add textures and tweak the sruface settings everytime which is not a acceptable solution. Anyone got a clue why this is happening?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited June 2013

Have you tried just tweaking the pose slightly? That may be enough to force a refresh.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • HarbadixHarbadix Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Yes I tried that but it had no effect, I even tried adjusting cleveage, size etc to 'nudge' it but nothing seems to help

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
    edited December 1969

Do you have thin applied in shaping on Genesis? I have had issues similar to this in the past with some autofit clothes

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
    edited December 1969

I found you can either remove thin shaping or apply a smoothing modifier and turn interactive update on. (Smoothing and interactive update may slow things up a bit)

edited December 1969

No I dont have Thin applied. At the moment she is just base Victoria 5 plus a little Tone and a little Muscle, I have tried taking those off but it makes no difference.
    I would just give it up as a lost cause and go back to V4 in Poser but I need (want) to use a particular pair of trousers and boots that are Genesis.

edited December 1969

To experiment I deleted the shirt, refitted a new one from my runtime, saved the character, opened a new file and laoded the saved character and sure enough I get the poke through. Everything is fine untill I save and reload the character for some reason