Experience with Daz Technical Support

Blacky13Blacky13 Posts: 67
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi! I was wondering if any one in this forum has had interaction with the DAZ3D support group? I submitted what (I suspect) is a fairly simple issue four days ago and, aside from an auto response telling me to look at the Knowledge Base (did that, no help) there has been no response from anyone on the DAZ team.

Is this the kind of support I can expect from DAZ? If so, it's pretty terrible.

I'm interested to hear anyone else's experience, thoughts, or advice.

Thanks!

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

syrinxiii said:
    Hi! I was wondering if any one in this forum has had interaction with the DAZ3D support group? I submitted what (I suspect) is a fairly simple issue four days ago and, aside from an auto response telling me to look at the Knowledge Base (did that, no help) there has been no response from anyone on the DAZ team.

Is this the kind of support I can expect from DAZ? If so, it's pretty terrible.

I'm interested to hear anyone else's experience, thoughts, or advice.

Thanks!

CS, Sales dept is excellent. Results may be had in hours if not a few days ... influencing factors include weekends, holidays, extreme sales, glitches.

Technical Support may take a little longer. Depends upon what the situation is.

You may find somebody has an answer or more information concerning the situation if you post of the problem in the forums. Just to keep in mind that we are not Daz3d, we are fellow customers ... some more knowledgeable than others.