Problems loading Genesis 2 and Victoria 6

paintedlady83paintedlady83 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

So I decided today to update to Genesis 2 and Victoria 6. I bought the Genesis 2 morphs bundle and Victoria 6 Pro Bundle and now I'm wondering if maybe I should have just stuck with what I had before!

I've lost count of how many times I have tried installing and uninstalling them in an attempt to get them to work. No matter what I do I cannot get either G2 or V6 to show up as options when I open DS, even though they are both installed in the same directory as the other DAZ products I have, which are working just fine. I'm utterly frustrated (and pissed off) at this point and am at a loss as to what to do to make them work.

I'd really appreciate any insight some of you guys might have!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

No matter what I do I cannot get either G2 or V6 to show up as options when I open DS, even though they are both installed in the same directory as the other DAZ products I have, which are working just fine

First of all, where are you looking, and how did you install them? If you used DIM, then it will add the Metadata to the database files, if not, you should get an offer to import the Metadata the next time you open DAZ Studio.

If you are looking in Smart Content, mine are in Default > Figures > People > Female > Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials, and Victoria 6 also appears in that same tab. I installed everything to the default loaction where all of my Genesis 1 stuff is as well.

They are also in the Content Library pane, under DAZ Studio Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > People > Genesis 2 Female, and Victoria 6 is one folder below that in Characters, and so is Norma, Nyassa and Vianne.

See if that helps any.