SOLVED Divinity Skies Prophecy DS- missing files?

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

I purchased all of the monster packs, and finally installed Divinity Skies: Prophecy, Ascension, The Spire, and The Cuppola. I keep the Poser downloads hidden since I haven't had any issues with DS files not containing their own geometry until now.

Ascension works without downloading the PS files; however, Prophecy seems to be wanting a scene selection first (indicating only mat pose files are installed). Ascension includes the /data files in the install, Prophecy does not. Is this intended meaning I really need the Poser files for Prophecy, or are there missing files in the DS zip?

This is everything that installed with Prophecy:

/Environments/Architecture/DS_Prophecy/DSP_Center.ds
/Environments/Architecture/DS_Prophecy/DSP_Center.png
/Environments/Architecture/DS_Prophecy/DSP_Dome.ds
/Environments/Architecture/DS_Prophecy/DSP_Dome.png
/Environments/Architecture/DS_Prophecy/DSP_Roof.ds
/Environments/Architecture/DS_Prophecy/DSP_Roof.png
/ReadMe's/pics/9591.jpg
/ReadMe's/pics/dazlogo.jpg
/ReadMe's/ProductLists/FileList_9591_1_ds_DivinitySkiesProphecy_1.txt
/ReadMe's/readme_9591_1_DivinitySkiesProphecy.html
/Runtime/Support/DAZ_3D_9591_Divinity_Skies_Prophecy_DS.dsx
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_column.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_dome_side.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_dome_side_B.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_dome_side_D.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_int_ceiling.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_int_floor.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_interior.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_outer_wall.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof_low.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof_low_B.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof_low_cap.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof_low_D.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof_low_S.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_roof_S.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_wall.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_wall_B.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_wall_D.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_wall_top.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_wall_top_B.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/dsp_wall_top_D.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/RHS/DS_Prophecy/IBL_DS_Prophecy.jpg
Post edited by Lissa_xyz on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

This is using DIM? What is the filename of the zip? Is the Poser version tagged for DS as well as Poser in DIM?

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Yes, I'm using DIM. The Poser version does not come up at all if I uncheck Poser files in the download filters, which I haven't had any problems with until now.

The files I have after downloading (I only installed the DS version, since Ascension worked fine without the Poser files):

IM00009591-02_DivinitySkiesProphecyDS.zip
    IM00009591-02_DivinitySkiesProphecyDS.dsx

IM00009591-01_DivinitySkiesProphecyPs.zip
    IM00009591-01_DivinitySkiesProphecyPs.dsx

The Poser version does have geometries and cr2 files along with the Poser mat files.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

I had a similar problem about 2 years ago with another product and had to have the Poser version installed in addition to the DS version installed to use the DS version and got advised by support to install both as the DS version installer is sometimes just mats to apply if your using DS.

From what I can see from the products page the it is supposed to just have DS mats

I have the products you mentioned just haven't gotten around to installing them.

edited December 1969

Odd, thanks. I've been noticing since the changeover to DIM that I haven't had any issues before with necessary files not showing up in DIM with only DS set in the filter. Only the DS file showed up as necessary and I had to enable Poser to see the PS version. Normally if the PS version is needed, it will be tagged for DS as well.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have this set and with just DS4.6 set as the PRG install format in DIM I get both Poser and DS files. That means both types need installed for the item to work properly. It does state in the INFO the CR2 is the mesh. CR2's are Poser format. So If only the DS file is installed all you have is the DS versions of the textures.

edited December 1969

Yep, this is solved, sorry. Jack responded over in the member's section when I seemed to be getting nowhere with this thread. I've just been used to not needing Poser tagged to be sure I get all of the bits of my content. =)

Feel free to merge this thread with the one in members if you want.

edited December 1969

BIG Tip: if you only set the one Program, for me DS4.5+ as the program to install for, every file in the Downloads folder will be needed for the content to work in that version of the selected Program. I have four DIM DL folders and so far it has not failed to gather ONLY the files needed for each of my DL types.

edited July 2013

Jaderail said:
    BIG Tip: if you only set the one Program, for me DS4.5+ as the program to install for, every file in the Downloads folder will be needed for the content to work in that version of the selected Program. I have four DIM DL folders and so far it has not failed to gather ONLY the files needed for each of my DL types.

That's the problem. The other zip is NOT tagged for DS at all, so I didn't see it until I added Poser to my filter, yet it is required for the DS files to work (which are only mats). The tag needs to be fixed/updated.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
    edited December 1969

I got full, but then I got it in the Old DIM too. Not the new one. I'll watch my content closer now that I've updated my DIM.