Moziilla (Firefox 22) access problem

ElowanElowan Posts: 388

I can't view any forums with Mozilla 22 but can with IE.

Anyone else experiencing this?

After logging in with IE all was well with FF but problem re-surfaced after a reboot. Still got a CloudFlare error msg

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Post edited by Elowan on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,955
    edited December 1969

FireFox 22 is working fine for me. I'm on PC Windows 7, 64 bit if that makes any difference.

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

FF works fine for me except for that log-in problem with DAZ.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

edited December 1969

Been there; done that.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

FWIW, just updated to FF22 this afternoon. No problems.

Yet.

• ariocharioch Posts: 172
    edited July 2013

I'm not experiencing any issues with FF22 here, either. I have had a login problem on another site with FF22 though. I've had to go to IE to log in there.

Check your addons and make sure they're compatible with FF22, first. Then disable them one-by-one and check back here. Alternatively, you can start Firefox in safe more (sans addons). Follow the directions in this link http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode

I have a suspicion it may be an ad blocker-type addon.

Post edited by arioch on
    edited December 1969

arioch said:
    I'm not experiencing any issues with FF22 here, either. I have had a login problem on another site with FF22 though. I've had to go to IE to log in there.

Check your addons and make sure they're compatible with FF22, first. Then disable them one-by-one and check back here. Alternatively, you can start Firefox in safe more (sans addons). Follow the directions in this link http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode

I have a suspicion it may be an ad blocker-type addon.

Good suggestions - especially that last one.

I think that I've overcome the problem but we'll see after the next start up. For now I'm on a roll.

I really appreciate the feedback.