Released: Jazz Corner [Commercial]

TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
edited June 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

An Art Deco style cafe/venue with a small performance stage. Comes in three different colour schemes, with coordinated furniture. Walls, floor, stage, ceiling are separate props for ease of customisation and access. A choice of arch cutouts includes an opening door either side of the stage. Includes tables, chairs, couches, stage risers, music stands, stage lights, and a vintage 1930s microphone (all separate props).

For Daz Studio / Iray.

00-main-Jazz-Corner-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
01-Jazz-Corner-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 900 - 1M
05-Jazz-Corner-Daz3d.jpg
1600 x 900 - 1M
07-Jazz-Corner-Daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 2M
09-Jazz-Corner-Daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Camera 1.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 2M
12-Jazz-Corner-Daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 527K
Post edited by TangoAlpha on

Comments

• classicZclassicZ Posts: 26

Looks lovely. Guaranteed sale here!

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,041

Looks good. Has this product 4 walls or only 3?

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Three. But you can put the front wall at the back too if you want (separate prop). It started off as a little vignette, and kinda grew a bit.
    The door and fan arches are also separate props, so you could have two doors at one end and none at the other. Or mix & match. The Jazz Corner sign & lit fan, again are separate props.
    There's also an extension preload, with 4 sofas and 6 table & chair sets, so you can make the set bigger.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,378

Reminded me of the Deco Club here in the store, just better and up to date. Well done, it'll be going in the cart.

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 552
    edited December 2018

Jazz corner is so cool with all its props. I made a little vintage scene with it.

Band.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 688K
    Post edited by Protozoon on
  • hmmm... no poses?

• emotionaldreams2emotionaldreams2 Posts: 141
    edited December 2020

Protozoon said:

Jazz corner is so cool with all its props. I made a little vintage scene with it.

products for instruments and poses ?

Post edited by emotionaldreams2 on
  • emotionaldreams2 said:

hmmm... no poses?

Check Protozoon's store https://www.daz3d.com/protozoon

edited December 2020

Richard Haseltine said:

emotionaldreams2 said:

hmmm... no poses?

didn't expect an answer so fast lol...thanks ... is there a product for poses in the seating area?

• emotionaldreams2 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

emotionaldreams2 said:

hmmm... no poses?

didn't expect an answer so fast lol...thanks ... is there a product for poses in the seating area?

No, I think you will have to use ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac) double-click on a preset to restrict its effect and mix sitting poses with the actual playing poses - select the abdomen, say, and ctrl double-click one of the playing poses, then in the dialogue that opens chnage the Nodes setting to Selected; then select the pelvis and do the same for the sitting pose you want to use.

edited December 2020

Richard Haseltine said:

emotionaldreams2 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

emotionaldreams2 said:

hmmm... no poses?

No, I think you will have to use ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac) double-click on a preset to restrict its effect and mix sitting poses with the actual playing poses - select the abdomen, say, and ctrl double-click one of the playing poses, then in the dialogue that opens chnage the Nodes setting to Selecte

d; then select the pelvis and do the same for the sitting pose you want to use.

*taking notes*... thank you. smiley    incidently  i did find another rproduct that has seating area psoes.. Aslan Theater