Kicked out of the Platinum Club??

CauriBCauriB Posts: 101
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Seems I´m no longer a member although my account says the next payment is due in April 2014, I realized this when I tried to buy Gia and got no additional discount, I can also no longer access the "Members only Forum" and my group changed from Platinum members to member.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Ack! That can happen if a store credit is issued, I thought it had been fixed but apparently not. please open a support ticket so you can be reinstated.

• RiffulRifful Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I had that happen to me once after getting a credit. It said I was logged in but I had no PC club benefits. I fixed it by specifically Logging Out, then logging back in. Everything was back to normal once I did that.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I thought it had been fixed but apparently not.

It's been happening to people pretty much non-stop ever since the wonderful(!) new store was put in place. And we were never told anything about it getting fixed, we just stopped hearing "we're working on it"...
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I actually just had this happen. My ticket was never responded to, and the issue seemed to reverse itself after 2-3 days. I don't remember if I had spent the store credit that caused it within that time, or after, though.

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited July 2013

I read your post and looked to see if maybe I had the same problem and I did. My membership was suspended. I did receive a store credit recently. Now I am wondering when this happened. My membership did expire and I called daz about renewing and they said it was automatic so I made sure my credit card info was there. I was not billed and now it was suspended. I had tried to renew it, but couldn't which is why I enquirer and they said to wait.

I am annoyed big time because I even tried to make sure it was continuous and to no avail.

I did some further digging and found this message on the subscription page. "Account could not be reactivated. Please call customer support." So I checked all my info and it is correct.

I really do not understand this at all. I have sent in a ticket.

Post edited by Paula Sanders on
    edited December 1969

This is an addition to my post above. It is mind boggling. I tried today to contact DAZ because the information I received when I finally dug around was "call them". Of course, all I got was the answering service. I checked with my credit card company and DAZ never submitted a ticket for renewal. My 30 day grace period isn't even over. Now they only have an answering service and I was told it could take up to 4 days to get this resolved. I do not understand how they do business. This is money in their pocket.

At least with many other companies, you can get intouch directly. I know Britney does an excellent job and when the issue is ticket oriented, I don't mind submitting one. But I don't understand how my PC membership can be suspended and I cannot talk to anyone.

Please help me.

• CauriBCauriB Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

I´m back in. Open a support ticket, my request was handled very fast.

edited December 1969

Thanks. I did.