Hi Can any body help me with my render

paul1912011paul1912011 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi Can anybody help me with my render

I have a problem, I got my character setup correctly and the outfit that she is wearing is setup correctly and every thing looks good in the view port but when I render it, it looses its effects. Here is a picture.

Clothing and Character List
============================
Rouge for V4
Genesis figuer
Rouge Late Xlove

Thanks any help would be great.

Link 1 Correct :

Link 2 Render Incorrect :

nonrendered.png
1090 x 916 - 129K

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898
    edited July 2013

To add two or more images to a post, attach the first and then click on "Preview Post" and then attach the second.

Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • paul1912011paul1912011 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Forgot to add the second image of the incorrect render. Here it is

rendered.png
    887 x 743 - 134K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Are the materials real DAZ Studio materials or are they just Poser mat files? Do you have an actual light in the scene, or is that just the default "headlight"? Your problem is the specular settings, and either of those could be an issue.

• paul1912011paul1912011 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi thanks for the reply.

It says here http://www.daz3d.com/rogue-latexlove Poser Only, but it dose have Compatible 3D Software
    DAZ Studio, Poser

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

The compatibility looks to be wrong, there are certainly no native DS files there and I wouldn't expect it to work without, at best, a lot of manual adjusting of the materials. I would suggest opening a Sales Support ticket to request a refund on the textures et at least (click Support>Contact Us at the top of this page and follow the links).